First, I would like to say a great big thank you for all of your prayers, comments and emails in the past week. You all sure know how to lift a girl up! It meant so much. I am feeling a lot better. I am on a very low fat diet until my surgery on the 28th. It makes food rather uninteresting, but it’s keeping the pain away, so I am not complaining one bit. I am a little nervous about the surgery, but I know God will be right there beside me.
I am so thankful I have been redeemed by the blood of my Lord Jesus Christ. I never want to be ashamed to stand up and say what He has done for me. He is such an awesome God! Even in the darkest of days, He is still the light. Could you imagine how dark it would be without Him? I don’t ever want to be without His presence in my life. I need Him and I am not afraid to say so.
How to resize the WORDart in Windows WordPad
Did you know that you can open and resize the WORDart in Windows WordPad? This is what you do:
1. Go to Windows start button
2. Click on All Programs
3. Open the Accessories folder
4. Click on WordPad
5. Once WordPad is open, click on the picture icon and select picture.
6. Navigate to where you saved the file on your hard drive and select the jpg file. (If this is your first time using WordPad, you may have to select Create New first.)
7. Once the picture opens in WordPad, click on it and a box with four squares at each corner will be around it.
8. Hover your mouse over the bottom right square and your cursor will turn into a two-way arrow. Drag your cursor toward or away from the graphic to resize it.
9. You can then go to the top left hand box (next to Home) and choose print to print it.
I hope this is helpful to someone!
Have a blessed day!